Thread: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

1. - Top - End - #723
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Mayumi
    Spoiler
    Show
    looked up as Ren stood in front of her and began speaking. As he spoke, she showed no outward reaction to his statement beyond a steady but almost imperceptible widening of her eyes. When he bowed at the end of his babbling, Mayumi sighed inwardly. She really should have expected this.

"Stand up, Ki-san. You did nothing wrong. You acted rashly, and without much thought for others, but you did what you did in an attempt to gain a new ally for yourself and your friends, as well as to get yourself out of trouble with the principal. And our principal, even though she may not have been actively trying to intimidate you, is an imposing woman. I'm not going to berate you for what you did, though I think that it was reckless."

She stood up, having gathered her things after class. She walked around her desk, putting her hand on Ren's shoulder. "I'm not angry, Ki-san. I just want you to be much more prudent in the future. Discretion is the better part of valor, after all. And if you did find out that the principal is spiritually aware, then you've done in one day more than I have in several years." What she didn't tell Ren is that if the principal is spiritually aware, then means that all of those ominous feelings Mayumi had been receiving from her were probably more than just feelings. But what was she, that she was able to hide so perfectly from Mayumi? If she had any reiryoku at all, there should have been some sign. Even just a reiraku thread, but there was nothing at all. This necessitated further investigation. But not right now.

"Come on, Ki-san. I believe that we both have a class now, right?" She gave him a warm smile, as if trying to reassure him.
    "Thank you for being so understanding." Ren was still somewhat visibly nervous. "Before I go, would you mind telling me what you are? Like what the source of your powers is? I promise I won't let that slip to her."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-28 at 11:48 AM.