Quote Originally Posted by Sunken Valley View Post
Hey, hey got some more info on that scene.
Spoiler
Show
It's the opening scene. And the Doctor's in it as an old soothsayer for Churchill.

My reaction to this news:. Moffat is up to his old tricks again. Not explaining. You've probably all put me on your ignore lists but by tomorrow I think you'll all be agreeing with me, whatever score I give it (which will be low). If not, half of you will agree with me (I can name that half but I won't).

In lighter news, Doctor Who is immediately followed by Merlin. Who here watches Merlin? Because that's good too.
I'm sorry, did we read the same description? Because my reaction was:

Seriously, that sounds awesome. And how can you POSSIBLY blame Moffat for not explaining the beginning of an episode that HASN'T AIRED YET. I mean, I know you hate the guy, but that's just unfair.

And no, I don't think most people will agree with your low score because most of us haven't already made up our minds about how awful it's going to be. A couple of people are worried that the ending is going to be a bit of an asspull, but that's not a guarantee and even if it is, the rest of the episode is likely to be pretty great.