Well, I won't review the whole review (again) but I'll just agree with all of those saying I had lots of fun reading it (as expected)
It's really adorable how ell the two of them work together. Still, I don't know if a whole season would work but I'd like to give it a try. Of course with Stormageddon in it. (Well, I'm not British but I'd definitely vote for PM Stormageddon if I was.)
One thing though... stop talking about you in the shower, it gets me weirdly tingly like with you and Smith's scene in The Logder

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't understand shipping or shippers on a fundamental level. I don't get it.

But dammit Curly you make it funny as hell.
Well, I#m not entirely oppossed to it but... yeah, Curly gets the best out of the slash/shipping. It's one of her many talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
But but but Neil Gaiman.
Well, as great as it was, it only was one episode... I guess that's a reason to neglect him there?
And in my head: "THAT! IS! NOT! MY! COW!"
Hu, didn't think of it than but yeah, that's pretty fitting. Would be nice if there was something similar iconic for the both of them.
Curly, I tell you I love you with great regularity, but I'm going to do it again because I don't want to feel left out.
Is it too late to join in as well?

I was going to say something on the new episode but I'll hold my breath. Just that I'm looking forward to it.