View Single Post

Thread: Diablo III: Not Just a Vitality Race!

1. - Top - End - #117
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Diablo III: Not Just a Vitality Race!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPaper View Post
    I've never seen Blizz show an arrogant attitude towards people with poor internet connections. Everything I've read has been along the lines of "It really sucks that some people might not be able to play, but we've decided that this is the best option for the overall health of the game". or something to that degree.
    Did you not read the article that interviewed one of their guys? he was as arrogant as can be, talking about how slow-internet didn't exist, and even if it did, to bad?(that's para-phrased). There was quite an outcry about it, and it's even mentioned in this months Game Informer magazine. if I had a link, i'd give it to you, unfortunately I'm not sure if it was mentioned in another D3 thread, or on the "Worst gaming moments of history" thread. Actually, give me a moment, I'll go and find it if I can, then edit my post with it. give me 3-4 minutes before checking the thread again ^^

Edit: Ok, it was in the "Bad moves by gaming companies" thread. here it is: http://www.pcgamer.com/.../diablo-3-...9s-not-online/
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2011-10-02 at 12:56 AM.