Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
Easy as Lying p4

gDocs for assembled.

I'm so glad I at least partially took Dexam's suggestion for this and did a full rewrite, even though I had the thing basically done before then. The problem was that in group scenes, Twilight gets designated talky pony and the others get kind of forgotten about. Splitting them up let me do so much more.

Thanks Dexam!
I'm being useful!

And any day I diminish a murderous rampage is a good day in my books.

Spoiler
Show

"Twilight, darling," said Rarity, putting aside the fan she'd been using to shield Blueblood's eyes, and pulling down the hood of her cloak, "I don't know what came over me when I volunteered for this job, but if you ever see any sign of it in my eyes again, I want you to stop me. By force, if necessary."

"Rarity, I -"

"Use this brick."

Clearly Rarity is missing Tom. And who wouldn't? Those chiselled features, that flinty gaze - and talk about rock-hard abs!

(Feel free to steal if you want Twilight to make a bit of fun of Rarity. After carting Tom around for her, Twilight deserves a little revenge.)

"Are you kidding? These are all the best monsters!" Pinkie said, bouncing up and down, "You know there's an evil star in there? And a griffon that can do magic? And a -" she stopped, and looked in through a window at a trussed up and gagged white-and-pink pegasus pony. "What's she doing in there?"

"Whatever she's in there for, she probably deserves it," said Applejack flatly.

"Mmph!" Pleaded the pegasus. Pinkie Pie grinned at her and bounced away.
Clearly she is a very naughty pegasus, and must be punished!

Also, dropping references to a mod's OC to butter them up? I approve!

Glad to be of assistance. This works really well.