1. - Top - End - #1423
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXV: Au Contraire, Mon Ami!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Brilliant, and I was wondering where you've been for the past week or two! Welcome back! I don't have any welcome back pictures, but you can always pretend these are:

Spoiler
    Show

Glad to be back! Nothing like a little Scootalove to brighten up a grey morning either :D

Oh gosh... she... she's jumping in time to the Your Face video

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Doesn't that mean it increased?

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post

We probably should have sent a couple of War Droids or something, if i hadn't been distracted by the Worlds.

Really, ponythread, I thought you guys had this one. Do I have to do everything myself...?
    Apparently so do I, but that's sort of how I got into that mess in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    You sir, may have a Best Pony award.
    Aw shucks

Edit: Oh! We're near to the end of the thread aren't we? I'd like to put my vote in for the the Applebloom to Zecora one. Has a nice ring to it.

Double Edit: So, anyone have any experience with YouTube in general? I have literally never signed in with an account, and Google's now making me sign in with my Google profile. Since I need to be signed into gmail and gchat at work, I apparently must also be signed into the youtubes when listening to my musics I think I'm most concerned about what data there is public or private/my pony video viewing history >_>
    Last edited by Capt. Ido Nos; 2011-10-03 at 10:44 AM.