1. - Top - End - #194
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVI: Applebloom to Zecora!

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Now I feel all bad for being a no-fanfic-guy. I'll make an expetion this once. Because I LOVE YOU.
    *ahem*
    *goes and reads*
    I was wary about reading any fanfics at first too. Turns out, there's a ton of awesome ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    I absolutely love this fic, and I pretty much as a rule don't like human in Equestria (or pony on earth, for that matter) fics. It's well done and has a tongue in cheek humor that works. The writer is up front that this character is a self insert and shows you his ICOOCWeirdMetaThing thought pattern. It's hard to describe, and the fic does take a little while to "get going", but it does definitely work, and work well.
    Yeah that fic rocks. I am eternally in shock over how good it is, and I love that the author basically wrote it on a dare that he couldn't write a good story with those elements in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    Congratulations!

Where did you get hired?
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    Grats on the job! What are you going to be doing?

At a local company, to do something that I love doing. I don't want to say more just yet, because I'm still waiting for everything to be finalized and I don't want to mess it up, but I start next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    So, scientific proof that watching ponies helps make you a better person?
    Like with video games, ponies makes you a better human being. (Not "better than others" better, a "better than you were before" better.)
    Last edited by Beeskee; 2011-10-04 at 02:40 PM.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

PonyFort: IC and OOC threads.