1. - Top - End - #369
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVI: Applebloom to Zecora!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Trading cards?

No, these are random toy bags, I believe.
    These blind bags are incredibly intriguing for me. I was such a sucker for boosterpacks back in the day when I rocked the pokemon card scene, and that 20 minute window of time when my friend tried to get me into the star trek tcg. I probably wouldn't be able to resist buying at least one blind bag if I saw it on the shelves. I've got a good enough pokerface at the checkout line I think I could pull it off

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    Oh man, I hear you on the whole "oh crap so much to do" thing. I need to get a rental car back by 5 PM, I also need to make it to my second job to fix a projector, and I have to be ready for D&D by 7. Oh and the kicker? I can't start until 4 when my full time job ends.
    Hah! My D&D session is at 7 too. In fact, I'm just about to bum out of work for my hour long commute home to quickly level up my sheet and scramble over to the DM's house, because I can never seem to level up any sooner than exactly one hour before the session starts, ever. I'm such a good player >_>;;

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Hey ponies!

I just caught up on Season 2 so far. Discord is awesome.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to follow pony thread for a while (like, four threads, I think). Since I'm not crazy SiuiS, I'm not going to go back and read all of that. Anything interesting happen then, or should I just file it away under "equine shenanigans"?
    I can't help but wonder if we should, not necessesarily as a part of the OP (because heaven konws Trixie already has enough to do, poor filly!) but maybe as a twice-threadly post we have a brief summary of what happened in the last 25 pages. Nothing big, just a rundown of the big ticket items.

Oh, and to add to the list of things that happened, at some point there was a mass kidnapping outbreak that I showed up late too, and was forced to kidnap and hold myself hostage for a period of time, before I was forced to break in and rescue myself so I could start posting again. Also a massive music dump per request, and about a billion fanfics, which I think is the fandom's hourly output at this point.
    Last edited by Capt. Ido Nos; 2011-10-05 at 03:52 PM.