Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
Eeeyup. Opera is best browser.
Why?

I would honestly say start from here and move forward. Make going through the backlogs kind of a "rainy day" project, if you wanna split them 13 and 13 that would be cool with me.

Also I don't know precisely how well I'm going to be able to keep up with this. At least until I get settled in at work. Time = No lately.

Also, are you thinking a document containing our quote-posts? Or just like...

TOPICS:
*Fluttertree Conspiracy
*Out in the Cold
*Season 2 Episode 3 Spoilers and Discussion
*Lix successfully clones herself, self shipping ensues
*etc...
I would think more like the list, except anything of real note could be done in a paragraph or two, rather than just a bullet point. I would also prefer we do it in tandem, if only because we each find different things important; some things we both quote, sure, but there are also differences which lead to a rounded perspective.

Given the nature of the project though, I think I'll establish a set of google docs to record the annals of pony. Annals. Two Ns. Good gracious you people are dirty-minded.

I am the quotesman, why not take it up a notch to archivist? All I need is a tutorial on how gdocs works on the iPhone, and I'm set. Or to buy that desktop Thanqol made me want.

...Wow. Okay yeah. Point. I need to go to bed, not look at ponies on ebay. I think this might end poorly if I do.

I'm calm, I'm calm. I think I had a minor hemorrhage at seeing one that's actually show accurate (don't get me wrong the other ones are cute but you can still tell they're amateur). Don't worry, it's not going to happen.

...I guess now take it at face value for the lulz?

...P-Please?
It's cool. You just triggered my contingencies with specific numbers.

Winning the lottery is a life changing event because I'm poor. Always have been. It's not even a money issue, but an outlook one. I could live the next ten years at a dead-end job I love in a $600/month one bedroom apartment, because I have what I need; integrity, friends, imagination and hobbies.

2 million in the bank at 1%+ interest (not hard to find at that level) generates 20k a year - average salary for the first 3 years somepony works. Add a job you love, and boom! Set for life. If I win the lottery, random friends and family are getting accounts worth 2mil each, and if they ever ask for a cent I'll punch their lights out XD

$10,000 USD specifically - what you considered bidding - is an adventurig fund. Get supplies (backpack, water skins, rations, walking stick, change of clothes, extra socks, prepaid phone, medkit, overcoat, hat), put $500 on your person spread out in $5-20 increments, and squirrel away the rest in a prepaid debt card. Then go backpacking across the country, with plenty of money for hotel rooms, taxis, and a flight home if you wuss out.

That is to say, it is an amount of money I have specifically put a lot of romanticized thought into, so I had an immediate idea of how you could make it more worth your while.

... More words I throw out, more condescending I sound. I really need to reevaluate my communication processes...

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
I have a phobia against spending money in general.
Me too! It makes it all the stranger that I seem to run out so fast XD