Sorry, I dont play nWOD. The sting of whitewolfs abandonment has left a howling scar across my soul. I dont pay for their products anymore, I dont play their new products, and in short if I ever run into the person who decided to just completely throw away mage ascension under the bus like they did....i will ro-sham-bo them. I hates them. They had gold and said "ugh this stuffs too heavy". They could have had a TV sries, books, movies... But as I have seen time and again in order to play mage you have to not only be smart you have to be creative and most people just aren't. I' heard of two and been part of one incident in which a mage(s) were brought into another wod game and it never ends well for the non mage gamers. In the vampire game a friend had me brought in and after a few game sessions I politely left, because I didn't want to break their nice little game. Already assassinated one vampire doe the local prince by mind 3 rote, he thought day was night and went for a stroll in the midday sun.

rant off.

Sorry about that its just...ugh.