Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
Spoiler
Show
"I'm afraid so, on both accounts. The children had a few injuries, but mostly scrapes. Your son, on the other hand, was pretty much unharmed - his power favors long-range combat." Reiji noted with a heavy sigh. "He can use telekinesis to move objects. I'm not sure to what extent.

Akira, Hinata, listen - what your son did today, alongside the other children, was something that took a great deal of courage, especially with the two of you involved. If you must reprimand him in any way, I ask that it be light.

My understanding on such matters is that this is not a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence. It may happen again, and your son will be forced to fight once again. I've recently had a certain businessman see to the continued safety of both of you - think of it as a supernatural bodyguard service. I apologize for not consulting you beforehand, but this is something that, as your host, I cannot ignore. Furthermore, I feel responsible for the whole affair."
With that, Reiji offered them a deep bow as a sign of his regret.
The couple vaguely returned the bow; Akira was merely pondering the situation, but Hinata seemed more distracted with worry.

"Kaito moves things with his mind? That's...well, I guess that's no crazier than anything else."

"Will these 'bodyguards' be discrete? I appreciate the arrangement, but we can't not live our lives, work our jobs, that sort of thing."

"What about Kaito? Can we get him...I don't know, some kind of trainer? It sounds like he'll need to keep practicing with that 'mental muscle' of his..."

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
Venti Buon

Donovan pulls out his notepad.

"One orange cheerio... I always recommend the cheese buns."
"I'll have a one-person order of those, and go from there."