View Single Post

Thread: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

1. - Top - End - #790
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    The couple vaguely returned the bow; Akira was merely pondering the situation, but Hinata seemed more distracted with worry.

"Kaito moves things with his mind? That's...well, I guess that's no crazier than anything else."

"Will these 'bodyguards' be discrete? I appreciate the arrangement, but we can't not live our lives, work our jobs, that sort of thing."

"What about Kaito? Can we get him...I don't know, some kind of trainer? It sounds like he'll need to keep practicing with that 'mental muscle' of his..."
    "They've been asked to be discrete, yes. I trust they'll be able to arrange that. As far as getting Kaito a 'trainer'... I'm afraid I won't be of much help in that regard, but I can try to find one. There's even a chance he might have already found a coach."
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-10-08 at 11:22 AM.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."