1. - Top - End - #1038
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    @AnimeKid: a note on Jiro's personality: Zaraki Kenpachi indeed doesn't exist in our continuity. The two closest equivalents would be Kenpachi Hiroki (read 11th history here), who was the last of Kenpachis - and Hannibal Magalhães, who was the Captain after him and similarly stubborn and aggressive.

Of course, he could also idolize Seiko Yukimura, 11th's current Lieutenant and Acting Captain; he was pretty Kenpachi-like before some key character development took place.
    Wait, someone's going to idolize Seiko? I honestly don't know how he'd respond to that, if he even noticed.

But really, I'm glad to have another member of the 11th division. It's good to have actual people in a division!

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Idolizing the man who is renowned for having idiotic contests with Karite?

Yeah. Go for it.
    Hey you, you're just jealous because no one idolizes Karite. I'm just better!

Also, Maximus, I'm not waiting on you, I'm actually about to post with Daisuke waiting on Suzume. We need to get this thing done, and I'm sorry that I haven't done it yet.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2011-10-09 at 10:25 PM.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.