1. - Top - End - #1043
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

To Knight and tgva

For Kyoki: Ragnarok is a second person that is her Zanpakuto. Kind of like how Lilynette could become a gun for Starrk. Also his torso is the only thing that comes out of Kyoki's back.

The sword bit is Ragnarok coming out of her back and then forming the sword, so not really stealthy. Plus I don't know if I explained Ragnarok's character that well but he would see a stealth attack as a really wimpy way of fighting. Plus the thing with her blood is that it acts as normal blood when Kyoki is not being attacked. In battle however the blood hardens when ever struck. So kind of like an instantaneous barrier that activates when the opponent strikes. I gave it weaknesses to try and make it more acceptable, but basically yes it is like a second Hierro.

For Sonido that was a goof up on my part. I thought Sonido almost always left after Images as it was different from the shinigami shunpo. So I will change the after image part to she can only use it in short bursts.

For the Madness Aura what do you mean more wiggle room?

For the general power level I would say that she could be verging on Espada level. So a Fraccion I guess. Though the madness thing kind of impedes that. The reason that I did not say what her rank is, was because she had no rank. She is a wanderer. Also I meant that Kyoki's Cero is very powerful when compared to the average Arrancar.

Also I would say her raw power makes her like this as she has very few skills except for those that she specializes in. Hence why her intel, strength, and mobility are not so good. She cannot use Sonido very well and cannot use the detection technique at all. When not in his weapon form the only thing that Ragnarok can do is do the Cero control the Bloody Needles, and bully Kyoki.

Also for the dragon form it is only the upper body of a dragon and it is a European dragon with wings and arms and claws. Also the blood techniques are usable basically because she has Ragnarok. It is her special thing, kind of like Nel's Cero double.

Also the reason I put General Abilities with the Zanpakuto spoiler is because I saw someone else do it on their character sheet.

Now for Jiro

The Lethal Injection technique as said by Terry was already made, just executed differently. Like he also said most people know how to block reiatsu entering thier system. The reason the technique even fazes them is because of the amount put into it. Also for the limit, lets remember that is if he only uses that technique the entire time he is fighting and then he can't use and reiatsu for the entire day after that. At most he will use it once or twice a day since he will be doing other things, even in battle.

Thank you for helping with the surpassing the Spirit King thing.

Also for the form-shifting I basically used it like a sort of mode shift. The ninja, blade mode and smoke bomb mode don't increase power, rather they act like a switch for Jiro's fighting style. I can take those two modes out as they are not detrimental but I would like to keep them. For the shikai I can take out the tatto's near the eyes if it bothers you.

Plus for kido he is not that skilled in it. The reason that he can use number 88 is because he trained working on it for 40 years and even then he can only use it while he is in shikai form. I can make it to half power if it bothers you to much. Other than that and the basic kido like bind, thrust, and white lightning he can't use other kido and isn't planning on learning anymore.

As for overall power Jiro is a firm believer of rank doesn't mean anything, but rather it is the power of the person that holds that rank. I mean sure he won't be taking on captains, vice-captains, or heck even 4th seats for a while but he is still above the level. He trains his body to the breaking point everyday so he can get stronger. He often doesn't do his paperwork and will sometimes pass it on to someone of lower rank. He also doesn't really go bucking for a raise in position but rather stays at his rank because he loves irony. After all in his mind it would be great if a 9th seat managed to surpass the Spirit King. He is kind of like Naruto in that regard. Naruto could basically as strong as a Kage right now but his rank still lists him as Genin. If that is unacceptable to you and everyone else I will do my best to try and model both of Jiro and Kyoki a little better. At this point I just can't wait to play.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-10-10 at 02:00 AM.