View Single Post

Thread: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

1. - Top - End - #804
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Sora shirks away from Valeria, edging back an inch or so. "I... I just don't like other people. They do things that never make sense. People are wonderful, wonderful things, I think. But they're just so stupid sometimes. It breaks my heart sometimes... I guess it's how the others think they know everything, they've got everything under control..."

He looks at her, a haunted look in his eyes, and just as abruptly turns away. "Do you know why I'm still alive, still able to speak to you like this? Because I murdered and ate Hollows alive. I ate people's souls, and I... I liked it. It filled the void in my chest, if only for a little while."

He barked out a laugh. "It's sort of funny, really... I'm probably the only person who has enough sensibility to move them off the wrong track, but I'm out here..." He turns to her, a light shining in his eyes. "With you."
    Valeria observes Sora silently for a few moments. Then, gives a wane smile. "...I'm no better than you in that regard, Sora-kun... I knew my powers were different from the others, maybe even wrong. But... if I can justify them by using them for the good of others, then maybe I wouldn't be considered a monster..." She sighs... "...The others don't know what it feels like to have so much in common with the things we've been fighting... And the way they respond to Gabi..."

"It's not like I haven't considered that Gabi has other motives to helping us... But is it so wrong to hope that a Hollow can be something more? ...We're something more, right, Sora-kun...?"

...The girl looking into Sora's eyes looks about at the verge of tears, obviously wracked by self-doubt and fear... but there's an inner resolve that is almost inspiring. The resolve to risk one's own soul for the sake of her friends... her family...

[SWORD HQ]

"...Very well, Agent 09. I'll expect to hear from you in 14 hours." The man almost sounds irritable. However, he hangs up before it can be confirmed.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-10-10 at 12:44 AM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!