Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
The Lethal Injection technique as said by Terry was already made, just executed differently. Like he also said most people know how to block reiatsu entering thier system. The reason the technique even fazes them is because of the amount put into it. Also for the limit, lets remember that is if he only uses that technique the entire time he is fighting and then he can't use and reiatsu for the entire day after that. At most he will use it once or twice a day since he will be doing other things, even in battle.

Also for the form-shifting I basically used it like a sort of mode shift. The ninja, blade mode and smoke bomb mode don't increase power, rather they act like a switch for Jiro's fighting style. I can take those two modes out as they are not detrimental but I would like to keep them. For the shikai I can take out the tatto's near the eyes if it bothers you.

Plus for kido he is not that skilled in it. The reason that he can use number 88 is because he trained working on it for 40 years and even then he can only use it while he is in shikai form. I can make it to half power if it bothers you to much. Other than that and the basic kido like bind, thrust, and white lightning he can't use other kido and isn't planning on learning anymore.

As for overall power Jiro is a firm believer of rank doesn't mean anything, but rather it is the power of the person that holds that rank. I mean sure he won't be taking on captains, vice-captains, or heck even 4th seats for a while but he is still above the level. He trains his body to the breaking point everyday so he can get stronger. He often doesn't do his paperwork and will sometimes pass it on to someone of lower rank. He also doesn't really go bucking for a raise in position but rather stays at his rank because he loves irony. After all in his mind it would be great if a 9th seat managed to surpass the Spirit King. He is kind of like Naruto in that regard. Naruto could basically as strong as a Kage right now but his rank still lists him as Genin. If that is unacceptable to you and everyone else I will do my best to try and model both of Jiro and Kyoki a little better. At this point I just can't wait to play.
Maybe that should be clarified in the posting, as the way it's listed that's not at all what Lethal Injection sounds. I mean, calling an ability Lethal Injection immediately raises alarm bells.

Either way, any changing of a Zanpakuto is still within a Shikai's ability, not that of a sealed Zanpakuto. Turning invisible or visible is a "form shift," but it's still a Shikai ability. A sealed Shinigami Zanpakuto really doesn't function any differently than whatever weapon it is. It doesn't have alternate forms, special powers, or anything like that, even if they "don't increase power level."

If you must have a smoke bomb, there's a relatively low-level Kido that actually just is a smoke bomb, so you could use that. Bakudo 22: Sekienton.

Honestly, being able to cast a level 88 spell, whether or not it required large amounts of training, implies skill. 40 years isn't actually that long in terms of Shinigami life span. Many of them are multiple centuries old. What is more significant is the level of mastery, and a level 88 spell is a rather high level, whether or not he can cast anything else. Besides, having a level 88 Hado spell chantless sort of negates the need to cast any lower-level Hado anyways. The limit of "must be in Shikai" both doesn't make sense given the powers of his Shikai and is barely a limit, because a large proportion of the time he's fighting he's probably going to be in Shikai anyways. Either that or he'll be defeating enemies so much weaker than him that having a level 88 Kido won't even be necessary.

Seat matters because seat determines power level in this game. It doesn't really matter what a character thinks about that system. It's interesting that he thinks that, but the fact is that he's currently a 9th seat, so unless he has some really good reason why he's not higher seat level, he should have power level proportionate to his seat. Level 88 Kido and high proficiency in Hakuda and Zanjutsu (I assume, honestly his swordsmanship skills are unclear as well) do not indicate a 9th seat level.