So, I'd like to start a small game (<20), but if I get enough interest, I'd be willing to make it a Medium/large game (<40). I highly doubt I'll get interest enough for that to happen, though.

Got some special rules I want to try out.

Spoiler
Show

Such as, the players choose their own teams, and everyone knows who's on which team (only specific roles are unknown). bad guys cannot participate in lynches.
Should too many people join one team, I'll move them.
Hiding+seeking. four areas, one "survivor" per night can hide in each, wolveszombies hunting in one of the four areas negates this for one of the survivors.
conversion. Two night kills, one "victim" actually switches sides.
Items. I'm stealing the idea from The Dragonspiral Killers, but implementing it differently (Gain items by searching, 1 per round).
Team evil is trying to take out a specific member, who can't be killed until two unknown members are killed. Team good, simply eliminate team evil.

And, since their relevant, the various roles:

Spoiler
Show
Team Survivor
Spoiler
Show
Each player PMs me a place to hide (Out of the four available). If the zombies don't search there that night, the first player for each location is safe. A player cannot hide two nights in a row.
Survivor
Spoiler
Show
You get no special night actions. You try to stay alive, hide from the zombies, and get together with the other survivors to kill zombies every day.

Captain
Spoiler
Show
You are the captain of the ship. Everyone knows who you are. You are the most important member of the crew. The zombies are trying to take you out. If you die, they win! You are also an Immune, so don't worry about being turned.

Bodyguards
Spoiler
Show
Your job is to protect eachother, and the Captain. All bodyguards know who eachother are, and know who the captain is. The captain cannot be killed until you are, but you have no special night powers. Should you be converted, you no longer protect the captain.

The Immune
Spoiler
Show
You are immune to the zombie virus. You don't know why, but it turns out to be really useful. Should the zombies try to Convert you during the night, it fails. You are not killed. However, they can still target you to kill you. (don't tell them. They'll kill you immediately)

Cleric
Spoiler
Show
You guided the crew's souls to a better path before the zombies happened. Now, every night, You can choose to protect one person from the zombies. PM who you choose to protect, that night any attempt to convert or kill that person fail.

Wizard
Spoiler
Show
You have some strong magic, and can use it. Once per night, PM me a target. You learn the target's exact role (So you can learn if someone's a cleric, or a warlock, or what). Should you be converted, you become a Warlock instead of a Rotter.

Team Zombie
Spoiler
Show
Everyone, at night PMs me a vote of who to Convert, and who to kill. I recommend setting up a quick topic, and PMing it to all members (even converts, they can't go back), to discuss your actions, so they don't conflict.
Also, they PM me a location to hunt (Out of the four available). This negates hiding in that area. The same location cannot be hunted twice in a row.
Rotter
Spoiler
Show
You just rot, and hunt out survivors. No special night actions.

Warlock
Spoiler
Show
The Seer Wizard of the zombies, you can pick a target to find out their exact role.

Exploder
Spoiler
Show
Your metabolism is such that you have a great deal of high explosives in you. You can PM me a target to blow up. This night action kills them, and yourself.

Vampire (Only if I get more than 20 players)
Spoiler
Show
You look pretty normal, not rotting at all. Everyone thinks you're a survivor, not a zombie. You may participate in the lynches.

I would call the game S.S. Supernova - Apocalypse. Uh...

I'm not entirely sure how the Scheduling works. Say I wanted to open recruitment, on the 15th (of October). Do I post, now, and wait for a mod to approve it, hoping he approves it on the 15th? Or do I post on the 15th, and not need a mod?
Or does scheduling a game mean for the week or day recruitment ends, and the game begins?