1. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanmyral View Post
    Make a few more roles for the zombies to give the wizard some more utility. Perhaps a zombie that can reduce votes during the day against a certain zombie? Not total immunity, but more like blocks about three to five votes against said zombie. Perhaps it can be a random roll on a D6 for effectiveness? A set number can work as well however. I would make this power usable during the day, or night though. In private though, revealing either nothing, or that a zombie was seen acting protectively towards another oddly, no names given.
    I agree with all of your points but this one. I feel that on the major part of the game this would be useless since most likely there will be an unanimous (or near) lynch, except on end game if it could force a no lynch, in which case it could even win the game for the zombies, if there were no item to counter it.

Also, making the recruits secret, while a good idea IMO seems to be the opposite of the whole open game feel that flabort seems to have in mind.

And you could have the bodyguards not knowing each other to prevent them giving each other out. And the bit about they knowing the captain seems superfluous since everyone does, but this is me being nit-picky.
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2011-10-11 at 10:06 PM.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.