Yoshi

Yoshi's tone with Jiro hadn't been heated at all, so the call to "take a chill pill" was somewhat unexpected.

"Ignorance is no excuse for insult, Jiro. After all, one can always always ask what we are working on in 12th. We will answer when possible, assuming a project is not classified. This isn't just about "doing things differently".

As for "seeing what she's capable of", not today. I'm not sure why she was left to wander around like this. No offense, HECATE-san, but I'd like one of us to stick with you for at least a few days as you go out and about Soul Society. But no sparring today. I'd rather not have to file a report on why a single-digit officer of 11th is so badly burned. I'm paper-worked-out.
"

His tone was calm and detached as he spoke. He turned to the robotic girl.

"Please return to 12th Division for the moment, HECATE-san. I have a couple of short pieces of business to attend to."

First, he sends a Hell Butterfly to Goro.

Spoiler
Show
Officer Goro, I apologize if I stepped on any toes back there regarding the Zaraki patrol. I admit to not exactly understanding the premise of said patrol; I volunteered HECATE's services both to give her field experience in a semi-controlled situation, and to help foster cooperation between Divisions.

If there are any resources you think 12th Division can reasonably provide, please let me know.

He then turned to face Orimoto, and made a "walk with me" gesture as he exited the training ground, HECATE hopefully in tow.

"If I am parsing your request correctly, you're asking me if we have some sort of chemical or mechanical stimulant developed.

Even if we did, it would be unethical to simply give it to you. You would need to speak with 4th Division to get paperwork stating they believe you won't risk your health with such a stimulant, as well as giving the acceptable and healthy parameters for any such stimulant.

So if you want something to help you stay awake longer, talk to 4th first. Then, if they deem it acceptable, speak with 12th, and we can see what the best solution is. Good day, Orimoto-san.
"

With that, he turned his attention forward, moving toward the not-quite-far-away 12th Division grounds.
-------------------------------------------------

Masaru

Masaru considers Jiro's haughty words with a slight frown.

"It will take more than raw power and mindless determination to beat many opponents, Officer Jiro. It will take a tactical mind, finely honed skill, and most of all, experience. Do not think your bluster can impress everyone. We are impressed by results, not words. Keep that in mind."

Masaru lapsed into silence while he waited for everyone besides himself, Ryouichi, and Kazuma to leave. He did notice Goro's mood, and sent him a Hell Butterfly of his own.

Spoiler
Show
Officer Hayashi-san, I apologize if I interrupted a planning session between yourself and Officer Kazuma. However, the matters I need to speak with him will have an impact on his future scheduling, which I'm sure will be important to you as well.

Please try to stop by 8th Division at some point, and speak with one of the Unseated helping run my office. There is a small informational packet regarding my proposal for House Nakamura to be involved in Kazuma-san's efforts in Zaraki. This will include some security forces they have on retainer, as well as groups and individuals they feel are trustworthy in this situation. Let me know what you think.