I've got no class to post (though I'm tossing around an idea for an even crappier monk), but let me critique your gestalt system:

* Tier 1 may never Gestalt. Cool.
* Tier 2 may Gestalt with a Tier 6 to become Tier 1. Lolwhut? Sorcerer//Warrior will never equal Wizard, no matter how much we may want it to. You'll need to gestalt this with a Tier 3-4 to make a Tier 1.
* Tier 3 may Gestalt with a T6 to become T2, or with a T5 to become T1. Another lolwhut here. If you want Tier 2, Gestalt with Tier 3-4 (the lower end of that probably isn't neough). If you want Tier 1, Gestalt with a high Tier 3 (and that's also definitely not enough. You just get option paralysis)
* Tier 4 may Gestalt with a T6 to become T3, with a T5 to become T2, or with a T4 to become T1. Ish. Tier 4 should gestalt with 4-5 to become Tier 3, and if you gestalt with Tier 3 you might reach Tier 2. You will never reach Tier 1 no matter how many Tier 4 classes you gestalt.
* Tier 5 may Gestalt with a T6 to become T4, with a T5 to become T3, with a T4 to become T2, or with a T3 to become T1. 5//6 I can see making a Tier 4 class, but it would take 5//4 to make a Tier 3 class, not 5//5. A Tier 5 class will at least need to triple gestalt above itself to make a decent Tier 2, and you'll be hard-pressed to find a good gestalt with Tier 5 that brings you up to Batman and CoDzilla's level.

Let me provide you with what I do believe is an OK (not very good) gestalt system.
T2//T3 = T1
T3//T3 = T2
T4//T4 = T3 (ish... T4//T4//T5 is probably better)
T5//T5 = T4
T6//T6 = T5 (sometimes. Commoner will get you nowhere)

Now, if you want to make a Tier 2 class starting with Tier 5, you just follow the progression:
T5//T5//T4//T3 would be a proper gestalt for a Tier 5 class to Tier 2 power, so it seems. Of course, the greater the number of gestalt classes, the worse things can get screwed out of proportion (option paralysis or ridiculous optimization, etc.)