Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"Well you're missing the real fun of being able to get away with-"
Scoop's reply is cut short a bit by Sandy's question.
"I know," whispered Night Jewel, "But getting into trouble and back out is much more exciting than avoiding it completely. If I wanted, I could just find some other thing to live off of, but that's not as fun as getting into things other ponies want me out of. You see?"

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus
The mare takes a moment to try and think on what exactly she agreed not to say, and how she can work around it so Soft or Smoothie wouldn't get mad. "Last I saw it was dragging it in to the soda bar. You know if anyone had any horse sense they'd start charging to see it or sell it off! Everypony loves mysteries but they're all 'oooooh foreboding-ness."
Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
"Hmm, let's hope they don't start charging admission anytime soon then."

He turned to the gathered foals, Night Jewel, Heartflight, Silverpine, and Gearstride: "How would ya'll feel about heading down to Soft's for some drinks in a bit? It's going to start getting pretty hot out here soon." Sure enough, the sun was climbing higher and higher, and Sandy knew better than to work during midday if he could help it.
Her ears perked up. "Since I'm not too fond of hot weather, but I am fond of mysteries, I'm in. And they don't want us to know about that thing, so I want to know about it more!"