1. - Top - End - #1164
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

In other news; it appears the meeting is going on ahead without the only two members of the group with the slightest sense of perspective. {Sora and Valeria}. Not that the others are stupid, but it puts everything into a tad clearer view when your powers do two things respectively:

Sora: Destroys people's souls and then eats them.
    Valeria: Absorbs something or another from Hollows (I can't distinguish what Straw's told me in AIM from what's on the outdated character sheet man)

And the current occupants of Venti Buon are the ones who want to keep on fighting Hollows. Yes, that is the story, but I guess this is one of those arcs that Just Bugs Me.

...Not as bad as that arc with the oh-so-brilliant idea of 'introducing the Mortals to the fold'. The one that took four months and excluded all characters with prior knowledge of spiritual matters?

Yeah. That one. Think that might be why we lost Moon Wolf, just a thought.

TL;DR: Sora and Val probably shouldn't have gone on their silly date and instead tried to convince the kids that fighting spirit monsters from the afterlife is a bad idea.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-10-17 at 10:20 AM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.