Quote Originally Posted by Zylan View Post
Diamond beamed at the introduction and gave a neat little bow. "It's a great pleasure to meet you, Icy Touch. My name is Diamond Heart. I actually just arrived from Manehattan..." Her eyes sweeped around the area uncertainly before resting back on Icy with a shy smile.

"If you wouldn't mind, and have the time, could you show me to an inn, or maybe a welcome center? I came here to start up a jewelry business and need to find a shop I can use. I'll make the trouble up to you, too." With an excited nod, she stuffed her snout into one of her saddlebags and came back with a couple bits, which she held out to her new acquaintance eagerly.
Icy was sorely tempted to take the bits and run with it. Very much tempted. But her pride refused to let her go. She reluctantly pushed the bits back to Diamond's chest. "Keep the bits. I can take you to the Civic Centre if you like: that's where all the new ponies in town seem to stay. Or we could stop by the bar. You could meet a lot more of the townsfolk that way."