Nao

"Yes. I'm looking into the recent attack by Kujo and his operatives in greater detail. I don't quite trust the 'facts' as they are shown right now. I thought you could help me with that, officer Karashi." A smile crosses Nao's mouth as he lowers the hood from his face. It seems that in his office, he feels more comfortable, and also that there aren't any snooping second divisioners.

Suzume

A sharp inhalation is all that gets let out of Suzume's mouth as the pain rips into her stomach. But as the fourth divisioner finishes talking, she bolts up from her seat on the cot and slams her palm into the small table she has for meals. "You want to know what caring about this damn place got me!?" She screams at the medic before grabbing at the girl's collar. "It got me nothing. Nothing but this wound. Not even so much as thanks for two centuries of loyalty and near death experiences. That stupid fat cow of a captain never so much as visited me when Hannibal almost decapitated me. Kazuo either, even though I was fighting to protect his division. If Hannibal hadn't broke through for a split second, I wouldn't be here today. She sits back down angrily. "So take your naive pride and desire to help the people of Seretei and go to them. See what it's worth. No one cares what you do, how you do it, or who you help. In the end you're a shinigami. Not worth the spirit particles you're made of. When you're dead, no one will remember you. No one will vouch for you. Your work means nothing. I'm getting executed despite my knowledge of Kujo's plan and the others who came in for the attack. They're still here, hiding in plain sight."