Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
Re: Dungeons (in the place you were banished to) and Dragons: I read the part about dragons on the moon and immediately thought "Dude! Ponies + Dragonmech!"
DO IT BRONY

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
heres one for you Lix

Spoiler
Show
LIKE. Like lots. I need some way of showing how much I li-
(facepalm)

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
Spoiler
Show
"She is? Since when?" Leo seems confused.

Is it SiddieLixie?
Spoiler
Show
"Oh yeah. You show her some kind of nightmare moon or discord or desus level threat and watch her not stop it. Selfish ---- won't interrupt her little fantasy world to actually do any good." she says caustically.

Mmmnope. That's one type of exalt down.

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post

42 pages of pony behind...
(snicker)

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
"I think you broke him again, Trixie. There's something in his brain that just goes *snap* when confronted with cheesy innuendo, you know?

Oh Celestia he's getting into the fruitseller's wagon again stop him before he creates a cantaloupe cannon-"
(Doesn't stop him)
I wanna see a cantaloupe cannon!

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
Certainly! Watch this: *Pokes Lixie's cutie mark*

(It's from a comic where Twilight Pokes Celestia's cutie mark, which causes her to repeat one of the Pinkestia phrases.)
[adorasillyblonde]"HI! Would you like a cuddle?!"[/adorasillyblonde]

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
Midnight's Cuddle Pile
Spoiler
Show

So at school today I spent a lot of time thinking about that pony in priest's robes. I'm going to re-describe him in the following spoiler.
Spoiler
Show
He isn't wearing robes so much as an old, tattered, hooded coat, that gives off a faintly priestly (?) air. Around his neck his a faintly glowing old necklace. He's light grey-ish blue. His mane is black and stringy, giving him a slightly off balance look. This is not helped by eyes, which are quite small for a ponies.

Oh my gosh! You ponies must all be mind-controlled! The pony looks at Midnight. I see what your up to, you diabolical succubus! Your going to eat their souls, and then possibly eat their bodies as well! Well, it's not going to happen today! Although his words are confident, he gives off an aura of nervousness and manic excitement.
Spoiler
Show
"...if you hurt my student I will end you." says Faith, mostly being ignored due to the undignified position at the bottom of the cuddlepile.