1. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Serpent's Skull Part 1: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv

Illyria

Illyria reluctantly shuffles down belowdecks after the others, clearly reluctant to shut herself up in the bowels of the ship. She sits down at the table in the mess, seeming quite a bit less lively than before. Perhaps it's the prospect of the coming storm or simply being forced inside when she'd rather be abovedecks, but she's lost a lot of the good humour that she radiated before. "Yes, let's get those cards out. If nothing else, it'll help keep our minds off the prospect of another night of rocking floors and queasiness." She seems slightly annoyed at first at Iaena's interruption, but quickly perks up at the mention of lost temples and jungle exploration. "A ruin, you say? As it would turn out, finding things is something of a specialty of mine. My rates are quite reasonable, and if you think there might be some sort of treasure at the other end... Well, a good hike through the jungle with the prospect of a payday at the end is always something worth thinking about, as far as I see it."
    Last edited by DaedalusMkV; 2011-10-19 at 04:22 PM.
    Avatar by the wonderful SubLimePie. Former avatar by Andraste.