View Single Post

Thread: JJJ's Haunting of Harrowstone

1. - Top - End - #368
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: JJJ's Haunting of Harrowstone

(OOC: I think the on on the other side of Ulric is still standing. Don't worry, I got him.)

Seeing the undead fall to the ground, Kaythek turns around. Looks like one is left, noting the last ndead within sight behind Ulric, who does his best to try to hit it with his shield. Gritting his teeth, Kaythek storms around the others to the last skeleton. "I don't think so," yells Kaythek as he brings the falchion up, intending to to slice the undead from left thigh to righ shoulder.

Spoiler
    Show

Attack with falchion (1d20+4)[20].
    If it hits, damage is (2d4+3)[4][4](11).

If the dice roll if 18-20, roll to confrim crit threat (1d20+4)[21].
    If confirmed, (2d4+3)[1][3](7) additional damage.

Seeing the blade smashing into the undead and sending it backwards, Kaythek let's loose a primal yell. "GLORY TO THE GODS," screamed Kaythek into the night air. Taking a deep breath, Kaythek looks to the others, noting Augustin next to Kendra, who is bleeding bit but otherwise being tended to. "Do you want any help, Gust," questions Kaythek waiting to hear answer before moving on. "You holding up, Ulric? What about you, Celeste, Hadrin," asks Kaythek, keeping an ear out for anything else coming along.
    Last edited by Sarone; 2011-10-19 at 07:40 PM.
    Cool. His ego and his survival instincts are fighting for control of his mouth. - Ennesby, Schlock Mercenary

Favorite Merc Maxims

2. A Sergeant in motion outranks a Lieutenant who doesn't know what's going on.
    3. An ordnance technician at a dead run outranks everybody.
    27. Don't be afraid to be the first to resort to violence.