View Single Post

Thread: Tooth and Tentacle [base class PEACH]

1. - Top - End - #721
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Tooth and Tentacle [3.5 base class PEACH]

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    How did you manage 22 form points?
    This is kinda circumstantial, my DM adapted the class to a botched version of pathfinder/3.5 in which anything not in pathfinder we may take from 3.5 with DM permission. I am a human giving me +2 Cha and a feat, a faustian pact giving me 2 feats (normally you would be 1 point away from getting 2 feats but the rules of pacts say players with an alignment other than LE can get a bonus for damning themselves and securing hell another body, also Cha helps give you a better chance to convince a devil to give you a better deal), 2 flaws = 2 feats, not spending my 2 traits (pathfinder version of traits) = 2 more feats. I am venerable giving me +3 Cha, I did point buy to get a 18 cha, I take the farspawn feat (the first one) 4 times, and then take aberrant blood and choose the tail option deepspawn, starspawn, darkspawn, and conservative form. Now lets see 3 points from levels, 9 points from possessing aberrant feats, 40 points provided by having those feats, and 6 points from Cha, that is a total of 58 but the max for regular 3.5 it is 37. I guess I was off on my calculations but I bet you could get more if you tried.
    Last edited by Dr.Orpheus; 2011-10-21 at 01:47 AM.
    "If you are after mere parlor tricks you will be sorely disappointed, for if I reach behind your ear, it will not be a nickel I pull out, BUT YOUR VERY SOUL!" The Venture Bros.