Upon returning to Father Grimburrow, Augustin Nods a greeting. "How are you feeling father? I am loathe to trouble you now, but events are far too pressing to wait even until morning."

<He gives Grimburrow a summary of what they found, the items they recovered, and the attack afterword.>

"As you can see, matters are grave indeed if the power opposing us can stir the dead even in the restlands. I will give any aid I can in settling the desecrated remains, but we felt it best to inform you at once. It may be better business for the light of day regardless. The darkness here seems to have grown teeth, terror and abominations haunting the night."

"Our friend Morcaine here wishes to stay with Gibs over night, to be ready in the event that whatever drove him to act comes again. I intend to see the lady Kendra home, though afterword you have my hand for any task that is needed, though I ask to be free to attend the meeting tomorrow." Though rest would do wonders, the floor still keeps trying to move out from under me. "The shorter members of our party are inspecting the creatures that attacked the ceremony. I suspect they will be along soon enough."