1. - Top - End - #50
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIX: The spoilers have been DOUBLED!

Quote Originally Posted by Athaniar View Post
    More random EP4 thoughts
    Spoiler
    Show
    I do wonder what the deal is with Luna's bat-pegasi. Just an illusion/transmutation spell, or some kind of unique moon pegasi?
    Spoiler
    Show
    There is a theory around that the reason Celestias guards look the same is due to enchanted armor. Could the same give ponies wings? Well, if twilight could do it...

Also
    Ep 4
    Spoiler
    Show
    Importent note: About halfway into the episode, there was a loud rumbling outside that shook the house. I could only assume that was the sound of a years worth of fanon shattering.

Observations: When luna started to refer to herself as "we", I thought that some freaky stuff went down off screen. Than I rewound it and cought her "royal we" bit.

Apperantly, a thousand years ago Celesta used a hammy voice. One could only hope we get to hear it eventualy.

Dashes Shadowbolt costume was a nice call back, considering they showed up for less than a minute in the season opener.

Pinkie derped up a few times this episode, mostly while eating. What wonderful captions to be had.

Also, Lunas " Yes, I could tell,by the adoring shreiks of childeren as they run away." should be put into the quotes section on tvtropes, if it has not happened yet. Going on there to check, and may add if needed.

Also, as for why Rarity was not to be seen: she was still recovering from sewing a towns worth of costumes! Being a dressmaker gives you a big oppertunity for moneymaking each year, I would belive.

Last edited by Pokonic; 2011-10-22 at 06:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show