Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
Continued Marshmellow-related Madness
Spoiler
Show
As he is mercilessly tickled by the magical feathers, the "glrrrmphing" becomes more akin to "glrrrmphahahahaglrrrmphaha!"

At Stacy's scratching, Inkblot is freed with a light plop, tumbling with a yelp down to the ground, where he lands sprawled out in a disoriented heap of tangled limbs, some bits of marshmellow still stuck in his coat and mane. "Oh... urngh... haha... Princess Celestia? Is that you?" He blinks, disoriented. "So... white... and sticky... and... soft... and tickley... it was everywhere..." He lets himself lay back, resting after his ordeal and trying to get his bearings... looking first around at the others, groaning, and casting a brief glare over at the unicorn with the torn open pillowcase... then looking up, up, up at Stacy and the Nightmare. "...oh. Right. That."

"I wonder if I really am just dreaming..."

He raises his voice a little, weakly "Uh... h-hello!" He then quiets, trying to catch up on what's happening now.
Oopsies!
Spoiler
Show
* Stacy Puft blinks, looking down and down and down to Inkblot, and blushes slightly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sit on you like that..." She murmers softly.