View Single Post

Thread: Heroes of the Fall IC

1. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Heroes of the Fall IC

Alodar And The Witches

Suddenly the flames from the torches re-ignited, revealing the now dead witch formerly known as Bright, with Alodar standing over her with a bloodied dagger. The two others, Dark and Pale began to cast fiery spells towards Alodar, as the fireballs flew towards him, simply disapated in an eery darkness that protected him. Alodar kept his smile, "Your puny spells cannot overcome me!" He stated strongly. They began another spell, this time, a lightning bolt. Alodar was cast against the stone wall of the caves hard, feeling the full impact of the hard stone.

They continued to fire their electrical stream, as they found that thunder was an effective spell against Alodar. The godchild was knocked back once again, feeling defeated. However, as he lay there and the Witches approached him, he could not help but notice how high up into the mountain in the Caverns he could look up to in their room. It seemed as if the blackness would go on forever. This is what gave him an idea. He stretched forth his hands towards the Darkness, seemingly calling out to it, and from the Darkness came a swarm of razor winged black creatures, bats!

The bats swarmed the two witches, slowly biting and cutting them with their razor sharp teeth. The Hydra began to force it's Cage Gate open as the swarm was attacking the two witches fiercely, although their numbers were beginning to thin. The godchild made his way, unharmed by the razor winged creatures he had summoned, towards the now distracted foe. The scratches and cuts, and bites on the two crones were not severe, but Alodar had managed to close in behind Dark, and as she turned to see the godchild in front of her, he moved in for the kill, plunging the dagger into her chest. This left only the last remaining enemy, Pale, to be dealt with. With the loss of power from Dark, Pale could no longer summong lightning, but she was now too close for Alodar for him to dissipate the fires she could conjure with his magical darkness. The godchild was thrown another dozen feet, this time he had slammed against the wall again, and so he brought himself to his feet. Pale, who was tired, began to cast another spell towards Alodar when she was burned alive, into a skeleton from behind by Hydra, who's head had finally punched a whole through it's Cage Gate.

Quickly Alodar had to think how he could do this, and so Alodar noticed that this room, contained many shelves with books. One of the books was mysteriously, and conveniently written in Andrais.The book that was written in his Tribe's language was called "Night Charm." The godchild quickly took it. Alodar saw everything written in the spell book, without needing to open the cover through his command over the dark arts. He turned, to see Hydra's three heads roaring at him. He was nearly afraid, but his hatred and rage over losing his Tribe overcame all semblence of fear. Tossing aside the book to the floor, Alodar raised his hand,

"Charm Of Darkness I command you to obey your Master. Enter within the dragon. Hydra, FALL INTO THE DEEP NIGHT OF TERROR." The Hydra gave it's loudest screach and roar yet, this time, of sheer terror. It feel down as if all of it's heads had been knocked with a fist from Baz'Auran himself.(Poetic hyperbole) Lost in an ever consuming Nighmtare, Alodar smirked. "You will suffer. You will suffer in the eternal night of your terror, until your body wastes away from hunger, I will not let you die. You will wear away until your body decays and there is nothing but hollow bones. Yet you will live. You will live forever in agony for what you did to me, and my Tribe." Alodar heard the Hydra's spirit scream in torment, and he laughed.
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2011-10-27 at 11:53 AM.