Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Helms View Post
So, am I seeing this right, did Luffy in fact
Spoiler
Show
blow a hole through Hodi's torso with his Kung Pow Enter The Exploding Fist technique?

Thor's Duodenum!

That aside, he seems to have added an animal theme to his attacks. We've had Elephant Gun, Snake Gun and now Red Hawk.

On Blackbeard: As far as I remember, during the war, Marco mentioned that there was something "unusual" about Blackbeard's body that was apparently common knowledge among the Whitebeard pirates. Not sure what it was, but it didn't sound like it was the Yami Yami no Mi, but rather a condition that was known among his co-pirates when he was still among them. I'm sure there's gonna be a reveal up ahead...
Spoiler
Show
I don't think that it's Luffy's style to blow a hole straight through someone. I think that it's more like a shockwave, like Rob Lucci's Rokuogan attack. I do see that it does look like Luffy blew a hole clear through Hodi, so we'll just have to wait and see.

As for Blackbeard, my favorite theory about him is that he has eaten a Cerberus Zoan Devil Fruit. The mystery of what is so strange about his body is definitely one that I hope is answered soon; preferably if it also answers whether or not the fact that Blackbeard's teeth are very inconsistent is intentional or not.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
So you know how we've avoided a One Piece Z/Shippuden? We haven't. One Piece chapters are now under the billing of One Piece New World ... Or, at least the official English translations are.
On the bright side, I don't think that Funimation has any intent on doing that for the anime.