Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
My e-stalking is generally poor regarding ponythread. I've been cutting back.
Fair enough. I just thought that I'd mentioned it enough in passing through the various threads that everypony already knew I was Australian.

Ah, Western Australia; the great, inaccessible desert that we Easterners regard as a mining colony populated by undesirables.
Just remember that the "Western mining colony" practically owns the Eastern states. The only reason why we haven't seceded and then purchased the eastern states back is because the paperwork isn't worth the hassle.

Good gracious, that is classy.
Heh. Thanks! It was a lot of hard work to set up, but well worth it.

One picture, comin' up!
... wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
Topaz has a sister named Honey Buzz (I've mentioned her in a previous post to SiuiS) and you're certainly welcome to use the name if you like it.

EDIT: Apparently one of the blind bag ponies is named Bumblesweet.
I thought I read the name somewhere already in Ponythread, I just couldn't remember where.

And I'm not really surprised that there's a beekeeper pony already. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonet Priest View Post
Holy damn that looks awesome. Those outfits are absolutely fantastic. I am officially declaring your wedding to be 20% cooler than any other wedding I know of.
We had a lot of "Best wedding ever!" comments from our guests - most of whom dressed for the occassion. A couple of my friends are LARPers and brought along their weapons, so there were even some mock duels going on while we were off having our photos taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
The tight, well rounded plot.
Spoiler
Show

Twilight working on the plot for upcoming episodes.