View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony XXX: Trixie Treats!

1. - Top - End - #822
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXX: Trixie Treats!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We do not speak of the Gate.
    That's the first rule of Gate club!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    I'm not allowed to trash talk Hasbro on the blog, so hi Ponythread. I'm back.

My immediate overreaction is that I would rather give back all of my other pony toys than have any official background pony toys at all if this is what they're going to do with them. Not that I would wish there were no toys at all - that would mean there is no show. But I will put all of my ponies back on the shelves they came from right this second.

You can't have her, Hasbro. She's mine.
    Hi Phoe! *waves*

I'll be staying mostly clear of this discussion, but for the purposes of my own headcannon I'll adopt Heartstrings as Lyra's surname. Berry I'm passing off as a unicorn doppleganger/cousin, don't mind Blues' new name. Carrot Top ... yeah I'm still working that one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Its like the best case of awesome herpes you will ever catch. Don't worry I didn't just make that up I made it up earlier today
    I ... think it needs some more work before we can implement this as a sales pitch

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

Roleplaying is Magic postponed for a combination of too many work hours with surprise inspections, poor time management, and they changed the PDF format on me. But it's still percolating, slowly.
    Yay! Percolate it, brother!

Pop, pop pop ... oh yeah, ponies.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Seriously, man. The last two times you challenged me to do anything, even offhand, I 1) Drew a picture 2) Sang a song. You really want to risk challenging me to a duel?
    I now have this image of Thanqol brandishing a claymore sized paintbrush and singing his way to battle.