View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony XXX: Trixie Treats!

1. - Top - End - #829
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXX: Trixie Treats!

Oh, somepony wants Lyra looking at them?

Spoiler
    Show

BAM! DOUBLE STARE ATTACK!

I'm quoting the lich but the reply is more intended toward the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    So, yeah, when something comes along that, for blindingly obvious legal reasons, does not match up exactly with fanon, I do actually expect a reasoned, tolerant response from everypony; they've at least earned some leeway, have they not?
    I figured it was for legal reasons, or that Hasbro is making new ponies which look similar to background ponies. Either way, they can call them whatever they like, that is cool. If a particular fan doesn't like the name, it is their choice to ignore it and call the pony whatever they would like instead.

We don't have to use the given names, either from the toy packaging or from the fanon, OR from the show even. There's no reason someone can't call Twilight Sparkle "Ms. Magicy" if they feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ealdhain View Post
    Umm...hi everypony. I'm a little new to this. I've watched a couple of the episodes of Friendship is Magic, and I think I'd like to give it a shot.
    Howdy, and welcome. Also, please ignore the current stuff going on about the toys. Normally folks here are a biiit more relaxed. Though, overall, everyone is taking things better than might be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Thanks. Another night ruined, my job here is done
    Oddly enough I did not have nightmares or anything. And they are great stories.
    Last edited by Beeskee; 2011-11-03 at 05:20 AM.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

PonyFort: IC and OOC threads.