1. - Top - End - #214
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City II: Electrokinesis Is Love~

Shougo waited until Ren made his (completely unnecessary) entrance before he spoke.

"Ah, Judgement-san...This was the boy I reported, but there will be no need to apprehend him, it was all a misunderstanding. I apologise for any inconvenience I have caused, although there is still the matter of a dangerous cr-"

He halted mid-sentence, looking at Moroe for askance. He figured that Moroe might not want everyone to know of the exact nature of that particular hooligan; it might even endanger her life. He was in the middle of mentally berating himself for even mentioning him when a certain red-faced, panting partner of Shirogane Ren appeared over the edge of the roof. Right away, she began screaming.

"THIS IS JUDGEMENT~DESUNO! EVERYBODY ON THE GROUND! RESIST AND YOU WILL BE GUNNED DOWN BY ANTI-SKILL! DROP YOUR WEAPONS, NOW, OR YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TO BE RESISTING AR-"

For someone who was out of breath, she sure was loud. A look of panic suddenly emerged on Rens' face as he interrupted her.

"Ah-WAIT! HOLD FIRE, MEI! GREEN ON GREEN!"

There was an awkward silence as the tiny, green-eyed girl took in the situation.

"Wait...This looks like it's under control! And Anti-Skill is already here...So you mean to tell me...I got called out for nothing!?

Somehow, her face became even more flushed, her brows twitching and her breath coming in incredibly exaggerated bursts. Ren sighed.

""Grr... Do I look like I'm napping here? I should be napping at my -"

Mei looked like she was going to explode.

And then she did.

"AND YOU MADE ME WALK!? AS A TELEPORTER!? I SWEAR TO KAMI, REN! YOU'RE THE WORST PARTNER EVER AND THE MOST SHAMEFUL DISGRACE OF A MAN TO HAVE EVER LIV-

Eyes rolling and voice dripping with sarcasm, Ren cut her off mid-rant.

"Aaah, I understand now, Ohime-sama. Your Imperial Guard must cater to your every whim and be at your beck and call before attempting to break up any potentially life-threatening riots. Understood."

Len performed a deep, theatrical bow as he went over 'Imperial Guard'.

"Do you want me to do the princess carry now?"

It took about three seconds for this to wash over Mei before she erupted in a totally incandescent rage. Unless one had a particular vivid imagination, it would have been difficult picturing her getting any angrier than she was before. But somehow, Mei did just that.

"You...YOU....YOU DUMBASS! I BET THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT SOMEHOW! IT'D JUST BE LIKE YOU TO WASTE EVERYONE'S TIME AND EFFORT! I SWEAR TO KAMI, THAT'S ALL YOU DO! YOU...YOU....GRRRRR-"

And then she descended into unintelligible nonsense, flailing ineffectually at Rens' chest with her fists. All this was accomplished in such a comedically overdone manner that it wouldn't take very much effort at all to imagine anime-style sweatdrops on the foreheads of everyone watching. There was a brief moment of semi-awed silence, ended once again by the broken-glasses kid from before.

"A...Are they for real?"

Apparently, Mei did not get the memo from before; the one concerning Astraphobia, 2796. Otherwise, she wouldn't be making a fool of herself in front of such a large crowd of people.

((OOC: Don't worry, I went over this with Atrum.))
    Last edited by Lord-Cao-Cao; 2011-11-05 at 12:32 PM.