View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony XXX: Trixie Treats!

1. - Top - End - #1178
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: My Little Pony XXX: Trixie Treats!

Episode 5 spoilers
    Spoiler
    Show
    First thought: No song.
    Second thought: The background music was pretty good. There were a few snatches in there I want to sample, if I can get my hooves on them.

Actual content:
    I really enjoyed it. Not so much as Luna Eclipsed, but probably my favourite episode of the season, and one of my top for both seasons. Rarity is best pony, and I loved the ham. I also like Sweetie Belle, although not so much in this episode. I have an excellent friendship with my sister, it's been years since we've had any sort of argument at all, but I definitely sympathized with Rarity. It's just common courtesy not to touch things without asking, and especially with that sweater. Which brings me to a question.
    How old is Sweetie Belle? I thought she was supposed to be 12 or so, but this episode makes her seem a lot younger.
    The picture Sweetie Belle made of her and Rarity was adorable. I'd say it gave me diabetes, but I already have diabetes, so I guess it just gave me a high blood sugar.
    Sweetie Belle scooting along the floor while bored was also a highlight. I agree, it would be criminal if that's not gif'd.
    Also glad to see more Applejack and Applebloom.
    It was also nice to see how Rarity tried to keep her anger in check. I imagine I'd be pretty angry if, say, a sweater of mine costing hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars was destroyed. I'd like to think I wouldn't directly blame my sister for it, but I would be fairly distressed. Rarity at least made the effort to conceal her anger.

Fan canon: I didn't realize any of it was destroyed. I guess I'm not so well versed in my fan theories then. Although I loved how they had both Lyra and Heartstrings in the stands, that should make everypony happy.

Final thoughts: No song.
    Rarity is best pony
    Last edited by Gaelbert; 2011-11-05 at 03:11 PM.