"I normally wouldn't be able to condone any such act of forgery, but as things stand..." Jaela can't help but let a hint of a devious grin cut off her sentence and part her lips with delight, but she is quick to return her expression back to something more suitable. Less excitable. "I'm sure it is more than acceptable to prevent any defamation to one's character, should that concern you."

Inching her way back to the table she takes another look at the portraits of the people she hadn't mentioned. "Eight identified, not ten." There is a slight pause with another roguish grin, allowing the gnome a recount his mathematics. She pushes two pictures into the centre of the table, and the parchment they are drawn on looks a lot older than the others. A striking human man with unsettling ice-blue eyes—the only portrait to contain any colour at all—and a male shifter that appears to look more feral than most. "But those two, you are to meet later on today. Endymion ir'Askarda and Kashan."

There's something about these other people..." She takes three aside, her eyes scrutinizing them again until she finally shrugs, unable to come to any further conclusion. "I don't know. I feel like I've seen them before, that they should be sitting at this table with you even though they are not. I don't know their names, but they seem awfully familiar to me."