1. - Top - End - #858
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: General Exalted Discussion Thread VII: Playground Eternal Essence

Quote Originally Posted by aetherialDawn View Post
    Do want. This is a good idea.
    I assume these Tattoos function like Lunar Tattoo Artifacts that are already canonical - they have to cover the area they effect with appropriate imagery?

Does the Lashing Vine Tattoo actually give +2 Dexterity? If not, then it's fine (perhaps a little high on commitment cost?) If so, it's harder to say. Tattoo artifacts are allowed to be a little stronger than normal, given that they can't be removed or easily hidden.

Fire Body Tattoo: Stop it with the new rules! We have terrestrials charms for this! Good idea, though. How is this particularly Lunar-themed, however? If it's not, perhaps it is in need of a flavor upgrade to make it so.

I would recommend some smaller tattoos - these seem to both be full body, and that's much more annoying. Perhaps a lesser Flaming Hand Tattoo, for the damage bonus to unarmed attacks but no more.
    Lashing Vine Tattoo: Yes, it does grant +2 Dexterity. Should I depower it to +1?

how about the fire looks like the Lunar's spirit shape?

Flaming Gorilla Fist Tattoo
    Artifact 2
    This tattoo functions similarly to the Fire-Aspected Dragon-Graced Weapon, except it costs 3m to activate and only works on the Lunar's fists using unarmed attacks.
    Tattoos that only cover one hand is Artifact 1

Gazelle Hoof Leg Tattoo
    Artifact 2
    Attunement: 5m
    Activation: 3m
    When this tattoo is activated it transforms the Lunars legs into gazelle hoofs, increasing the Lunars speed to 50 yards per tick.

Kitsune Face Tattoo
    Artifact 3
    This tattoo functions similarly to The Mask artifact, but with an additional power:
    The Lunar can disguise one willing person as well, as long as they are somehow related to the Lunar's form taken by the original mask effect

Example: the Full Moon Lunar disguises himself as a blacksmith, and uses the second effect to disguise the No Moon as his apprentice.

Ethereal Bones Chest Tattoo
    Artifact 3
    This tattoo allows the Lunar to switch between being a normal Creation-Born and being a Creature of Death, the switch costing 5m each time. When the Lunar is a creature of death, they regain essence as if they were a ghost, this tattoo being designed for Lunars infiltrating the Underworld.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2011-11-05 at 07:36 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".