[Village of the Lizard-folk - Liz's Humble Abode]

It isn't long before Rein might hear footsteps approaching the entrance to the shelter. With impeccable timing, Liz marches through the door, arms laden with an assortment of fruits (ripe pears, savory plums, tremendous pomegranates, and fragrant melons), sweet meats (honey-glazed and herb-seasoned hunks of meat that taste very much like smoked ham), and two glass bottles of liquor (mead and wine, to be precise). She's obviously having trouble transporting all of the provisions. She probably grabbed as much foodstuffs as she could carry. She doesn't even have the slightest clue about the workings of Rein's metabolism.

"Where would you like me to set this?"

-----
[CURATOR HQ - Near Fire]

The map will likely be staying for a long time, more than enough time for Mister C to scan it into a computer.

"Would it be alright if I just folded the map up for you? I really must hurry."

If Mr. C agrees that folding up the map would be acceptable, Percilia-prime will fold the map up in order to make it much easier for Mister C to transport!

"If you need a lift to the computer server room, just shout the name 'Lintha' and my assistant will rush to assist you."