1. - Top - End - #870
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: General Exalted Discussion Thread VII: Playground Eternal Essence

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    and are the only ones who know about them
    That, I believe, stretches credulity a bit - you're telling me that in the thousands of years since the Usurpation, in which Sidereals, Terrestrials, and the rare handful of Solars that popped up from time to time each had their own separate interaction with Lunars, none of them ever made the observation, "Hey, these Lunar guys suddenly have glowing metal tattoos - could they possibly have some sort of beneficial effect attached to them?"

that and I'm guessing no one really wants a bunch of silver tattoos on them...
    Who said they'd have to be silver?

but Solars already have a defense against shaping effects while Sidereals……the Lunars aren't on good terms with Sidereals.
    All the more reason for the Sidereals to steal the technology and put it to use.

that and, who would want a bunch of tattoos giving them away for the Wyld hunt to go "oh hey a Lunar anathema, attack." without the Lunar's special "hide the Silver tattoos" charm.
    For Solaroids or Terrestrials, the solution is easy - make your own "hide the tattoos" Charm.

For Sidereals, well, that would literally never come up if yours was the sort to spend all his time in Yu-Shan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnar View Post
    It's just that only the pact knows how to make them. (How long will this remain true? Until a few days after a Twilight decides he wants them)
    That's what I thought.
    Last edited by TheCountAlucard; 2011-11-05 at 10:07 PM.
    It is inevitable, of course, that persons of epicurean refinement will in the course of eternity engage in dealings with those of... unsavory character. Record well any transactions made, and repay all favors promptly.. (Thanks to Gnomish Wanderer for the Toreador avatar! )

Wanna see what all this Exalted stuff is about? Here's a primer!