Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
Glass Mouse, they made the choice to carry that grudge for a year and never say anything. You can't be responsible for that action. Don't let it weigh on you too much. Buck up, you're a good, fun, nice person. Don't let their foolishness get ya down.
Thanks, arguskos.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheehelm View Post
Glass Mouse -- sounds like there's not much you could have done, anyways, if they were being that obtuse about it. (RWA Rule #4 applies here as well.) What hints did they think they were giving?
The obvious one is that they stopped calling me (but were still obviously happy whenever I called ). But it's more the small things, like being a little too busy too often and stuff. They did try to limit the consequences (probably so they'd avoid ever bringing it up), so I don't think it's as much a case of "you should've seen my hints!" as much as... pure avoidance, I guess.

You're right, guys. As long as I don't develop superhuman senses, I probably can't do much about situations like that.
It's helped a lot just to write it all down and get a shot of encouragement/realism. Thanks for taking the time.

See, exactly like I said.
Well, yeah, but I used fancier words