"The only thing I saw during the vision were the burning buildings, and nothing to distinguish them from any other wooden structure. It could be a multitude of places."

Jaela stands and straightens her clothes, and lets out a sigh of relief. "I’m grateful that none of you have turned me down with this, given how bizarre the situation is. I wish I could give you more information that I already have, but I’m currently falling short." She picks up the portraits of the two she has asked you to find and runs her fingers delicately over the drawings, a look of familial concern shadowing her expression. "Perhaps when we have contacted the people within the Argonth we might be able to come to more of a conclusion as to what is happening. I feel personally responsible for the safety of these people—for you."

"I think it would be best if you continued on to see Baerdren. He is better equipped to answer any remaining questions you have about this task. I’ll continue to be vigilant with my research into this phenomenon, and I will inform you immediately should I discover anything new."

Jaela quickly notes down the directions of where you need to go, knowing very well how much of a maze the Cathedral can be. "All I can say is try not to wander off too much, it's easy to get lost. I'll let him know that you are on your way."