Quote Originally Posted by Trazoi View Post
Forgive my ignorance on this, but what is the general accepted level of fan-ness to be considered a "brony"? Is it more towards the "I watched the show with my daughter and it wasn't so bad" level, or is there an element of "I got a tattoo of a cutie mark representing my favourite fanfiction and I'm naming my daughter Scootaloo"?
What, you have a daughter? You haven't mentioned that in the DD threads in 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonet Priest View Post
Summer?... but winter is coming... curse you Australians and your mutant backwards seasons, confusing my brain with your witchcraft
Also curse their prematurity. Why can't they live in GMT+1 like normal people? Or at least stay late in work? I once again had to make an "he-doesn't-understand-me-I-don't-understand-him-so-we-sent-mails-anyway-and-coming-early-to-work-was-a-waste" call today. I hate those calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
I've heard it albeit nopony that seem "comfortable" in self identifying as one. However I believe its mentioned at least once in the Knowyourmeme work, and a few other places like CR's review.
Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
I've heard it used before, but I'm sure it's not in common use. More often "brony" is used in a gender-neutral manner
How could I miss that?

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

It showed up for a one-and-done way back around like, thread 3-6. I remember arguingthat pegasister was cool, but having to factionalize only created inter-fandom conflict. A looooong time ago. Let's see what the Internet has to say!
Ah. That's how, I wasn't in the thread back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
My off the cuff subject to change rankings of each episode, out of 10, with 5 being an average S1 episode

E1: 6
E2: 8
E3: 8
E4: 9
E5: 4
E5 only a 4? But it contains Sweetie Bell and Rarity in the prescribed amounts!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
These ponies are CRAZY. fast comes with the territory
How's life treatin' ya, mate? I would have suspected you had weekends off but here you are on Monday/Tuesday, instead. Busy week?
Actually, quite the opposite. I took leave day on Friday and meet a few friends and relatives over the weekend and was back on Sunday night. I just posted yesterday since when I tried to catch up the new thread just showed up. And so far this has been an acceptable busy week. Still don#t have time to catch up on the last thread past post 900.
And thanks for asking! And how's your live been the past weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
That's our job dude. Well, one of them, in some cases.

Rassnfrassn responsibility
One you guys take serious
It used to be my job too.