FFA FF RP: FREE Raspberries! (Free For All, Free-Form Role Playing) For the randomness!

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Vorpalbob View Post
A blood red pony wanders the market, perusing the items on display. Upon seeing the chipper pony and her little stand, he adjusts the load on his back, loosens his tie, and meanders over.

Leaning a forehoof on the stand, he asks, "So, what's this I hear about raspberries?"
Beeskee smiles at the blood-red pony, and swishes her tail lazily. "Yes, I'm giving away raspberries. What kind would you like? I have a number of different options available to the discerning raspberry connoisseur. Delivered by a filly or by a colt? Raspberries or EXTRA raspberries? And, with or without nuzzles?"

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
I'm gonna have to ask you to pony up that post, mate.

I'm also gonna have to ask you why you no has raspberries? The sign says they're free. Where are they? Am I too late? Ah well.
Oh I am SO going to. "Oh, I have plenty of raspberries to give, yes yes yes I do. What kind would you like? I have a number of different options available to the discerning raspberry connoisseur. Delivered by a filly or by a colt? Raspberries or EXTRA raspberries? And, with or without nuzzles?"

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
A brown pony with a red mane meanders up towards the stand.

"That ain't how ya go 'round sellin' raspberries, mate."
Beeskee grins at the other pony. "Selling? Who is selling? I am giving them away! Want some?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
Raggedy the hobo pony pops out of the bushes to the side of the stand. "What? Free food? Count me in!"
Beeskee giggles. "You realize it's totally an excuse for me to blow raspberries on your belly, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
As somepony who has written something of the same nature, however small and not serious, I... don't really know why either, to be honest. I do like horror, and I do think it can be done well. Some of these are obviously just meant as a pure exercise in gore and pointless violence, but I think it's possible to do better and have some actual value in such stories.
Your horror story was actually done very well. I liked it when I usually don't like horror. There's a difference between horror and gore/death for it's own sake too. I don't know about Cupcakes or Rainbow Factory but I haven't heard many good things about either.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
pancreas saving warning...extreme wet mane cuteness contained below
Spoiler
Show

and... Luna in a box---and it ISNT sad!!
Spoiler
Show

Yay to the first one! The second one comes up broken.

Here's a working one:

Spoiler
Show