Quote Originally Posted by Random_person View Post
Woah.

This thread moves fast. I go to sleep for a few hours and pages sprout. I'm a little bit scared now...
Don't worry - that's just your body trying to resist the ponysanity. Relax, embrace it, and soon you will be complaining that less than 8 pages a day is too slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
Ah, well that makes sense I suppose. (appart from the whole horn issue, but I guess we still haven't seen Derpy's man-thing).
Maybe it's Celestias un-named unicorn garde. Oh, so many funniez going through my mind.
I've seen a few people advance the theory that the father is Pokey Pierce.

[img[http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110216030224/mlp/images/thumb/4/46/Pierce_id.png/150px-Pierce_id.png[/img]

Somepony had the theory that the safety pin cutie mark represented child care as a special talent - naturally, to be good at child care you need to start with a child...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
Quick, before my muse dies again, I need pirate names for the mane 6 plus Derpy and Dinky!
Derpy Jones? (Davey Jones)

Long Jack Apple? (Long John Silver)

Pony pirates image dump!

Spoiler
Show

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
I basically met that guy in philosophy class at random one day and dragged him into the world of roleplaying, and then, ponies. I also introduced him to his current housemates in the course of a roleplaying game, who in turn got him his job. He also rolled with me for Derpy Day, and assists me with most of my other film/photo projects.

Basically, I'm directly responsible for every single cool thing that's happened in that guy's life over the past year or so.
Thanqol, stop making the rest of us look bad!

... I wish I had somebrony I could to talk to face to face with about MLP. The internet is fine, but it's not quite the same.

In other news, I've started freeform RPing Honeysting in another forum (thankyouthankyouthankyou for the picture). It should prove interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctemwolf View Post
Nine Pages already. 0_0*

You guys are insatiable, aren't you? X)
PONYNSATIABLE!