Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
The skills are a bit awkward in the requirements. Why have both Craft (clockwork) and Profession (watchmaker)? The latter seems unnecessary here.
Got rid of Craft (Clockwork). I kept watchmaker as it is an integral part of the fluff.

(Also, perhaps you should unbold the parts after the : marks.)
Done.

You could replace the Profession ranks with a base Will save requirement instead (+4, for example).
Added the will save, replaced Craft (Clockwork)

Knowledge (history) seems like it should be in the class skills... could also be used for requirements. 4 ranks maybe?
Added

Check the Time's adding ranks in Spot and Listen together seems awkward... and some people use Perception instead. I find it hard to imagine how you'd "listen" for it, though seeing it I'd believe. Perhaps instead give a scaling bonus to such checks to percieve disturbances in Time?
Changed to Spot OR Perception. Added scaling bonus.

The Diplomacy bonus from Know Thy Future is flavourful, I like that.
Thanks.

The swordcane is kind of awkward and seems rather just thrown in there, to be honest. Plus it only really synergizes with regaining your Str and Dex.
Changed to light and martial weapons.

That all being said, while very flavourful, it is really, really weak. At level 15 you are just a little good at fighting with what's basically a short sword and you can make creatures shaken (it isn't stated that it is a Mind-Affecting effect btw, but I think all fear effects are, right?).
Changed "Sword Cane fighting" to be useable on a much more varied scale, as well as giving a bonus to shaken creatures.

Also, clarified that it is a mind effecting ability.