View Single Post

Thread: Fairy Tail in the Playground [FTITP]

1. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: Fairy Tail in the Playground [FTITP]

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Aye, I noticed Titan magic, hence the name for Nemo's power. The important distinction between canonical Titan Magic and Nemo's version is that while Nemo grows larger than he is, he doesn't grow to Kaiju levels like the canonical user.

For the Iron Form, my idea for Nemo's ability is actually based on Tekkai, a Rokushiki ability from One Piece. The idea is that he doesn't become real iron, just hard like it while otherwise remaining flesh and blood. Can you link me to the canonical user of the ability to give me a point of comparison?
    Personally, I think that all the magics are fine as long as they aren't actually combinable. Otherwise it makes a powerful demon form almost completely invulnerable as well. Titan form isn't that broken, at least not at the limitations presented here. Elfman's magic was similar once he got full-body take over magic to work. But if Eldritch Soul can be combined with Body Manipulation, or even different Body Manipulations combining with one another, then it becomes near invincible.

EDIT: And from the description, it sounds like you'd want your character to get even more forms in the future. If the forms can be combined, that has potential to get really broken, fast.
    Last edited by DiscipleofBob; 2011-11-10 at 04:52 PM.