Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
stuff.
To be honest, I forgot about Mirajane's Water (and in one case according to the Wiki, Lightning) spells, but those were also both in her demon form, so chock up some elemental stuff to her Take Over magic as well I guess.

As for Sleep and Transformation magic, in the context of Fairy Tail, they weren't really as powerful as you might think. Transformation magic (not the Take Over magic) is purely illusion-based. The only time it was used for anything but a gag was when Mirajane pretended to be Lucy in order to fool Phantom Lord, and even then Phantom Lord quickly saw through the con. Sleep magic we haven't seen that much of, but based on what we've seen, it's easily avoidable and has a short range. These are both little side magics that a lot of mages could probably learn no problem, like the one magic a merchant tried to sell to Lucy which lets you change the color of your clothes.

I think the compromise you offered including the more in-depth descriptions of the limitations of each form, could work, but I think Tebryn gets the final word.